- Update your windows. New replacement windows can save you on your heating and cooling bill by minimizing the amount of air gaps. Maximize the amount of natural light in your home to save on your electricity bill as well.
- Keep the moisture out with replacement siding. You’ll decrease maintenance AND energy costs.
- Have your home inspected. Have a home inspector who specializes in green practices audit your home, so you know the projects that will actually help to make YOUR home more efficient.
- Plant more trees. In the winter, the bare branches allows for the sunlight to reach your home, while the same branches keep it shaded from infrared rays in the hot summer months.
- Replace your incandescent light bulbs with compact fluorescent lamps. While, CFLs might initially cost more than the others, in the long run they will save you money and save the environment.
Tagsreplacement siding replacement windows siding company chicago windows chicago
Subscribe to Lakeland Building Supply's Blog
Lakeland Building Supply Reviews
We are very happy with our experience working with Rod at Lakeland Building Supply! From start to finish the customer service has been top notch. Our new cabinets were delivered on time and in perfect condition. Any questions I had were answered immediately and thoroughly. I highly recommend them...
Browse our June specials and see how much you can save with Lakeland Building Supply today.
- Savings on Windows and Skylights!
- For our 40th Anniversary, we're giving you the gift of savings! Shop windows and skylights from sought-after brands including Lincoln, Kolbe, Velux, FiberFrame, Simonton and other quality brands you can trust.
- Kitchen Cabinetry Savings!
- Celebrate our 40 Year Anniversary with savings on cabinets and accessories from popular brands such as Mid Continent, Omega, Kitchen Craft and more.
- Exterior and Patio Door Savings!
- Celebrate our 40th Anniversary with big savings on entry doors and patio doors from popular brands such as Simpson, Lincoln, Simonton, FiberFrame and more.